( K- 4th Grade)
Direction For Life: 2 Timothy 3:15
- At COTES, we know that kids are forming the beliefs and faith that will guide them for the rest of their lives. So, here's what we're all about:
- Helping parents be the strongest spiritual mentors in their kids' lives.
- Teaching God's Word in really tangible, exciting ways...every week, for every minute your kids are with us. We don't want to waste one second!
- Worshipping with your kids.
- Helping kids learn to use their God-given gifts and abilities to glorify Him.
- Praying for you and your kids.
- Giving your kids a church family that loves them and cares about them.
- Doing all we can to help your child grow into a personal relationship with Jesus.
COTES Kids happens each Sunday morning at 9:00 and 10:45. In that hour, your child will experience:
- exciting worship
- meaningful Bible-study
- age-appropriate small groups packed with games, object lessons, and the truth of God’s Word.
While you’re here, check out Creative Ministries for COTESKids and all the upcoming events. God has amazing plans for your child and your family; we’re so happy to be a small part of that.
- No announcements on file