Meeting the Needs of Our Neighbors
The Hope Center is a Christ-centered ministry, designed to help meet the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of people across Baldwin County and the surrounding area. We offer low-cost medical, dental, and counseling services to people who are uninsured or underinsured through our Hope Center.
Our mission is to meet people's needs while sharing the life-giving message of HOPE in Christ. No matter the circumstances, backgrounds, life-stages, or hurts, the dignity of our clients will be preserved and the HOPE of Christ will be shared.
- Caring for all people, regardless of their circumstances, race, economic status, or faith background.
- Providing quality and excellence in all our services.
- Displaying the love of Christ in everything that we do.
- Demonstrating compassion through meeting practical needs.
- Partnering with organizations, ministries, churches, businesses, and individuals who value providing quality services in order to make a lasting difference in individual lives and our community.
For more information about Hope Center, please contact Dana Smith, RN at 251-445-2273, or .
- No announcements on file